Our fleet of pontoon boats consists of only top quality manufacturers, capable of holding all of your family and friends (as long as weight limit is not exceeded). They are all equipped with shade canopies and from the deck of a pontoon you can crab, fish, picnic or even swim. In addition to cruising the bay we allow our pontoons to be docked so you can visit many of the local establishments along the bayside.
COVID-19 ALERT – Due to ongoing CDC recommendations and state regulations reservations are required for all rentals. At time of arrival only rental drivers will be permitted inside the office to complete paperwork. Masks will be required to enter. Please call us in advance to book your adventure: 410-524-1948.
* Please be advised there are Limited Number of 2hr time slots available per day.
- Registered drivers of ALL Equipment must be SOBER! If you are visibly intoxicated you will be refused rental services. Cancellation fees will apply.
- All pontoon drivers must be 18yrs of age and be able to present a valid, government issued, photo ID at time of rental.
- If you are born after July 1st 1972 you must have a valid boater’s certificate to drive, or we can issue a free, temporary certificate prior to your rental.
- + $200 refundable Security deposit and applicable taxes.
- Life vests are provided free of charge for use with all rentals.
All prices subject to change. Seasonal gas charges may apply.
- Fishing Rod Rental: $10/ rod
- Crab Lines: $10 / 3 lines
Reservations: Are currently required for all rentals and can be made via credit card over the phone (410-524-1948) for any date and time. All reservations will be subject to a $75.00 no show or late cancellation charge. Cancellation must be made no less than 24 hrs prior to reservation time to avoid penalty charges.